Sightline Wealth Management is pleased to announce that we will be hosting two Learning Events. Each event will feature expert speakers who will discuss some of the most timely wealth management topics and common concerns we hear from clients.
The first event will be focused on financial planning and will take place in mid-May. During this event, guest speaker Nancy Grouni, CFP, will discuss a multitude of challenges that keep investors and retirees awake at night. Some of the specific dilemmas to be covered include:
- Am I retiring too early?
- Can I afford the bigger house/cottage/vacation property?
- How can I minimize my tax liability?
- How can I turn an investment portfolio into an income stream?
- How much can I afford to withdraw?
- How can I pass money to the next generation in the most efficient way?
The second event will be focused on estate planning and will take place the following month in June. This event will be hosted by two esteemed speakers, Ambie Edgar Chana, LL.B and TEP, and Aaron Edgar, LL.B, who will cover the topic of “Estate Planning: Avoiding Unintended Consequences.” Many investors have not considered the importance of real estate planning. As a result, during this Learning Event, the speakers will discuss:
- Why do you need a will and what happens if you don’t have one?
- Overview of a complete estate plan
- Planning concerns for minor children
- Cautionary tales of the do-it-yourself estate plan
- Joint asset planning: concerns and traps
For more information on the specifics of these upcoming events, please contact a Sightline investment advisor online or call (416) 943-4383. Otherwise, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.